Friday, March 5, 2010

Technoloy and its uses in education

1. I believe its different for every teachers style or class room setting. I know that there will be alot of technology that i can use in my class room. On that note i still feel that alot of my work will be getting out in the field and producing a learning environment.

2. I think that the chat can be affective if its mainly an online class cause it a free way the teacher and students can communicate to ask questions that you would normally ask in person. So i do feel like it can be affective in the right class room.

3. I think face to face is good because some students are afraid to ask some questions over the computer or want a response faster and more personal then talking to a box. I would talk to someone face to face rather call or text them. Now the web cam is a great invention!

4. I don't think its a teaching tool, but necessary a way to send out assignments and chat etc. This is another example of a certain class room setting a kids who actually have an ipod.

5. No i do not agree with this at all i think video games are an complete wast of time. Kids need to get off their butts and do something with there lives. This is not open for discussion i will never agree with this type of learning. On the fact of my kids do i have to say anymore than i have all ready stated.

1 comment:

  1. Kyle,

    There are a lot of video games out there such as ABC's. I think that is quite useful for children. :)

    CK

    ReplyDelete