Friday, January 29, 2010

A little bit about me

Well let's just start this off right ,and begin with a quote i love which was pro founded by one of the greatest educators, inventors ,and politicians in the United States of America. "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."-- Benjamin Franklin. This man was portrayed as one of four fathers so this quote this makes old Ben one of my greatest ancestors. Past the jokes and good times my name is Kyle Polk i am from Winnsboro,Tx and i am an Agriculture Education Major. After college i plan to start teaching some were in the East Texas Area. I Have one Brother ,and both my parents whom reside in Winnsboro. I grew up in a small town like most of us there wasn't much to do so we found many events. Some were more politically correct than others you could say. I am currently involved with a significant other you could call. Her name is Casey, and she is in my profile pic i do believe she is very hot for my standers. Like i said past all the jokes I'm just another good ole boy just trying to get that education.

Kyle Polk

No comments:

Post a Comment